Terms and Conditions
Aruba Ariba Tours makes travel preparations for customers convenient and fun by offering tours and activities and transfers online. Aruba Ariba Tours offers land tours and rentals and acts as intermediary in the supply of tickets. Unless otherwise stated these terms and conditions apply to all purchases made on Aruba Ariba Tours and partner websites (affiliates).
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Aruba Ariba Tours website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Aruba Ariba Tours website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Aruba Ariba Tours at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Aruba Ariba Tours website are provided “as is”. Aruba Ariba Tours makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Aruba Ariba Tours does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- All available Tickets and listings on the Site are subject to availability.
- Aruba Ariba Tours is not liable for any (writing) errors, price changes in the supply and availability.
In no event shall Aruba Ariba Tours or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Aruba Ariba Tours website, even if Aruba Ariba Tours or a authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Aruba Ariba Tours website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Aruba Ariba Tours does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Aruba Ariba Tours may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Aruba Ariba Tours does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Aruba Ariba Tours has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Aruba Ariba Tours of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Rental conditions vehicles and Drivers
A credit card is required for the deposit as well as a valid driver’s license. Both need to be presented on the day of the rental. Renter needs to be a minimum age of 21 years old. Please note that we do not accept debit cards for the deposit.
- Lessee and “additional driver(s)” only, as mentioned in the rental agreement, are authorized to drive the vehicle. If an accident occurs and the driver is not the Lessee or “additional driver(s)”, the insurance becomes invalid and the Lessee will be held fully responsible for all direct and indirect damages/losses.
- If CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) is accepted, the deductible for damages to the rental vehicle is: $1500 or cars, and $2500 for Vans and UTV’s. The CDW covers the rental vehicle for damages in case of a collision. CDW does not cover the following situations: “One-way” accidents, driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, speeding and off-road driving. Damages to third parties, exceeding $50,000. A valid police report of the accident must be presented to our company. If not, the CDW becomes invalid and the Lessee will be held responsible for the total amount of damages/losses. In case CDW is not accepted, the Lessee will be held responsible for the total amount of damages/ losses.
- Damages and losses are charged as follows: Gas cap $20: Hub cap $35 (or dealer price): Beach Chair $30: Wheel wrench $30: Jack $80: Jack handle $20: Antenna $40: Ice Jug $20 Radio $200 (or dealer price): Key $20: Car tire $100: Car rim $120 (aluminum rim, dealer price): Immobilizer $100: Snorkeling Gear $150: Battery UTV $160: Key with chip $120:
TIRE UTV FRONT $ 150 TIRE UTV REAR $ 180
UTV full top $500 Rental GOGGLES : $50
- Driving off-road, on white sand and dunes is not permitted. Any damage to the vehicle due to off-road driving or driving on white sand is for Lessee’s account.
- The car is delivered with a …. Tank of gasoline and must be returned with the same quantity of liters of gasoline. Additional charge per 1/8 tank of gasoline is US$18 UTV, Sorry, no refunds.
- In case of an accident; call the police at phone # 165 and our main office (during office hours 8 AM – 6 PM), phone # 297. Our employees will assist you to obtain the necessary information. A police report must be filled out at all times.
- Return the vehicle as have agreed. If there is any change in time, date or place; please notify us at phone # 297
- Vehicle must be returned clean and in the same condition as received. If not, Aruba Ariba Tours can charge the Lessee for any cleaning and repair/replacement costs. Aruba Ariba Tours is not responsible for any personal belongings left in the car.
- At all times the Lessee is directly responsible for all damages/losses to the rental vehicle, including water damage. Lessee declares to pay for these damages prior to leaving the island.
- Lessee will give Aruba Ariba Tours a power of attorney to use, if necessary, any provided credit card or company card, to pay these damages/losses.
Suppliers of Tours and Activities
- Aruba Ariba Tours is also intermediary and not the tour operator of third party offered tours and activities on Aruba Ariba Tours website. Accordingly Aruba Ariba Tours has no influence on the quality and performance of third party Tours and Activities.
- A tour or activity can be altered, moved or canceled in accordance with the terms of the Suppliers. Aruba Ariba Tours will attempt to so inform the Customer. Aruba Ariba Tours is not liable for compensation in case of relocated, changed, or cancelled tours or activities.
Terms on services offered
Any contract for travel and/or leisure services (the “services”) between the Customer and Aruba Ariba Tours (hereinafter referred to as the “Service Provider”) is subject to the following terms and conditions.
Release/Limitation of Liability:
By participating, the Customer assumes the risk of personal injury, loss or damage to him/herself and his/her personal possessions. The Customer hereby releases and discharges the Service Provider from, all liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages, arising from or related to the provision of services, including economic loss and physical or mental injury, or any act, omission or negligence, even if caused in whole or in part by the negligent conduct of the Service Provider or its employees or agents. In so far as the Service Provider is unable by law or by statute to exclude its liability, the Customer agrees that the liability of the Service Provider is limited to the value of the services purchased.
Indemnification of the Tour operator:
The Customer acknowledges having read and understood the Service Providers’s Terms & Conditions on Optional Tours, Transfers, Excursions and Activities, and as such, agrees to forever discharge and indemnify the tour operator with whom the customer traveled from his country of embarkation, its corporate parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, officers and agents from any and all claims of any nature related to or arising out of such services. The Service Provider does not have the authority to modify or waive any provision of these Tour Operator Terms & Conditions.
If any portion of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect and, where possible, the portion found unenforceable will be construed in a manner consistent with the remaining portions.
The Customer acknowledges having read and understood all the above terms and conditions and agrees to be bound by same. The Customer acknowledges that when purchasing any service on this website he or she will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue.
Any claim relating to Aruba Ariba Tours website and / or any service purchased shall be governed by the laws of the country of Aruba without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a website.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made less than 48 hours receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance are non-refundable.
- If you are arriving on a cruise ship and your ship cancels it’s stop in Aruba for whatever reason you will receive a full refund even if we are notified of the cancellation less than 24 hours in advance.
Aruba Ariba Tours is the tours Holding Aruba registered with the Aruba Chamber of Commerce under number H25814.0, with head office located at Schotlandstraat 46, Oranjestad, Aruba. Phone +297 730 1100, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org